Search for Articles
About Alliance Program
What is Alliance Partner?
Alliance Partner is intended for universities, academic societies, and research institutions. Alliance Partner membership is free. Alliance Partner contributors from academic societies, universities, and research institutions can always receive a 10% discount on all articles published in the Journal of Digital Life (There is no limit to the number of articles that can be discounted in this program, and there is no editorial work associated with participation.)
Benefits of becoming a membership of an Alliance Partner
- Priority is given to collaborative research with Support Member companies.
- Presentation time at conferences.
- Alliance Partners can place the Digital Life logo and link on their websites (optional).
They can also place their logos and links to their websites on the “Alliance Partner” page of the Digital Life website.
What is Support Member?
Support Member is a partner who supports academic research related to the digital field and aims to create evidence-based services and businesses. Support Members are intended for corporate companies and commercial organizations. Membership as a Support Member is available for 200,000 yen per unit (tax not included) (renewable for one year).
Benefits of becoming a membership of a Support Member
- We introduce an Alliance Partner as a collaborating research partner for product development.
- Priority is given to attend conferences.
- Support Members can place their logos and links to their websites on the “Support Member” page of the Digital Life website.